Sesame-Grilled Snow Peas
- Ready In:
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
- Place snow peas in a foil packet.
- Pour rice wine vinegar mixture over snow peas; seal packet.
- Grill over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds before serving.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: To quickly and easily toast sesame seeds, spread seeds in a single layer on a cookie sheet or jellyroll pan; place on grill or in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- Stir once or twice while watching closely so they don't overbrown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a real estate agent in the lovely city of Rochester, New York. That's not what I expected to do with my life. I got my bachelor's in psychology, my masters in literacy education, and I taught high school special education for two years. Then I discovered that helping people find the homes of their dreams was my real passion. I've been doing it for over two years now and still absolutely love my career. Other than that, I have a very spoiled Border Collie mix named Bear that I adopted from a local shelter in spring '08. He's gorgeous and fun and brings me great joy. Now if only I could find a man like that... LOL!