Sesame-Crusted Jam Thumbprints (Small Batch)
- Ready In:
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, salt and butter. Knead into a smooth dough. If it is too crumbly, add a little milk or water (just enough to make it workable). If it is too wet, add enough flour to make dough workable.
- Put the sesame seeds onto a plate or platter.
- Take off walnut-sized dough nuggets and roll them into balls. Flatten them slightly pressing them into the sesame seeds.
- Transfer cookies to a paper-lined baking sheet and make an indentation in the middle of each cookie using your fingers or the handle of a spoon. Fill this with jam/nutella/nut butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 190°C/375°F for 12-15 minutes or until bottoms are slightly golden.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!