Sesame Chicken Kabobs
photo by CaliforniaJan
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Russian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into eighths
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch pieces (or use 2 large)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Place chicken cubes in a large shallow container. Combine soy sauce, dressing, sesame seeds, lemon juice, garlic posder, and ginger in a jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring the chicken occasionally.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, reserving the marinade. Alternate the chicken and vegetables on skewers.
- Grill the kabobs over medium-hot coals for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is done. Turn and baste frequently with the marinade.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!