Serviette/Napkin Folding, the Fleur De Lis
- Ready In:
- 1 paper, serviette (large)
- 1 cloth, serviette (large)
- Lay your serviette square out flat before you in a diamond shape.
- Fold the South point of the diamond up to meet the North point of the diamond.
- Fold the East point up to meet the North point of the diamond and repeat with the West point.You will now have a smaller diamond shape with a vertical gap running down the center.
- Carefully turn the serviette over.The point that has the open edges should be in the South of the diamond position.
- Fold these South points up to meet the North point, you will now have a triangle shape with a horizontal gap in the center.
- Turn the napkin over again and bring the East and West points into the center, tucking them inside each other.
- Turn the serviette over again and gently fold down the two outside flaps to make the petals of the Fleur-de-lis.
Join The Conversation