Serrano Chile Polenta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
You serve this like you would mashed potatoe, but it is not like mashed potatoes,as a side dish, it is much classier and flavorful.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup white cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut up
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 serrano chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a large heavy saucepan;gradually add cornmeal, whisking until smooth. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. remove from heat.
- Whisk in butter and remaining ingredients. Serve warm or spread polenta into a lightly greased 9-inch square pan. Cool slightly. Cut into desired shapes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION