Seepak Shrimp Scampi Sauté With Tomatoes and Spinach
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My cooking style is "Almost Homemade". This recipe begins with SeePak Shrimp Scampi available in the CostCo freezer section. This recipe is quick and easy!
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces seapak shrimp scampi, frozen
- 10 ounces fresh Baby Spinach, 1 bag 6-10 oz
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- grated parmesan cheese
- COOK the shrimp in a 12-inch skillet for 6 minutes.
- ADD the spinach and tomatoes. Cook and stir for about 5-6 minutes more or until the shrimp turn pink and spinach wilts.
- ADD pasta to the skillet and toss to coat. Portion onto plates and top with sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION