Secret Ingredient Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Ready In:
2 small crockpots
- Cook spinach in microwave by following instructions on box.
- While spinach is cooking begin chopping artichoke hearts.
- Add cream cheese and artichoke hearts to medium saucepan over med-low heat.
- When spinach is finished cooking remove from microwave and blot with paper towels to absorb excess moisture. (I usually go through about 10-15 paper towels before all the water is out).
- Add the spinach to the saucepan and stir occasionally until cream cheese is melted and all ingredients are combined.
- Pour in 4 cheese alfredo sauce and heat throughly over LOW heat, stirring frequently.
- Add parmesan cheese and seasonings to taste, stirring well after each addition. This is the step that I start taste testing :).
- Let simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve warm in crockpot stirring once in a while.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook! I'm constantly paging through cooking magazines and looking up new recipes online. I'll often take a recipe and make changes to give it my own personal touch. I love experimenting with different foods and ingredients. I travel 750 miles per week for work so meals that are fast, easy, and delicious are very important to me. I enjoy hosting and attending Tastefully Simple parties and plan on becoming a consultant by the end of the year. My wonderful boyfriend is my number one guinea pig, although he's not complaining :)