Seattle Cream Cheese Dogs
- Ready In:
4 hot dogs
- Preheat grill or grill pan for medium-high heat. (if you don't have a grill or a grill pan you can boil or steam your hot dogs).
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, and cook slowly until the onions have softened and turned deep brown, about 15 minutes.
- Warm the cream cheese over low heat in a small skillet until very soft.
- Cook the hot dogs. Lightly toast hot dog buns on both sides.
- To assemble cheese dogs, spread warm cream cheese on toasted hot dog bun, add hot dog, top with onions, mustard and sauerkraut.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!