Seasoned Tortilla Strips
photo by danakscully64
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir oil and all spices together.
- Brush one side of all the tortillas with oil/spice mixture.
- Make 3 stacks of 4 tortillas and cut the tortillas into 1/4-1/2" strips.
- Put strips in a single layer on a couple of cookie sheets sprayed with Pam.
- Bake until golden and crisp, about 10-15 minutes.
- (If pans are on different oven racks switch their positions about halfway through baking.).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt.
- Cool completely in pans.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a wife, Mother and Grandmother. I am a native Texan and can't imagine living anywhere else. My Grandmother taught me to cook before I could see the top of the counter. I remember standing on a stool in her kitchen learning to make pancakes. My Mother loved to cook and it seems she was cooking (or cleaning) most of the time. So those are the two ladies responsible for nurturing my love of cooking! <a href="http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg77/monji74/?action=view¤t=groupie1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg77/monji74/groupie1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a> As you can see I cook and review recipes more than I post them. That's because I am a pinch of this and a dollop of that cook and it's hard to put those recipes down on paper. <img src="http://www.satsleuth.com/cooking/Swap14.JPG"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/untitled.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/200_artistrichardneuman-art-prints_.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">