- Ready In:
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Empty bag of Tater-Tots into large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and spread tater-tots in a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Join The Conversation
I made these tonight, and we really liked them! I only used 1/2 a bag of Tater Tots, and didn't use the garlic powder or Italian seasoning. Instead, I used 1 teaspoon of chili seasoning, and 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning. Baked them for 18 minutes, and served with Taco Biscuit Bake. Thanks for sharing :-)