Seasoned Baked Red Potatoes
I made up this recipe one night to have with my Spinach, Mushroom & Bacon Stuffed Flank Steak. These potatoes are easy to make and full of flavor.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 8 red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- olive oil, to coat
- Mix potatoes, soup and salad dressing mix in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil until potatoes are lightly coated.
- Transfer mixture to a large casserole dish.
- Bake 350 for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours, or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION