Seared Beef Tenderloin Apetizers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Small morsels of beef tenderloin, perfect as an appetizer or a hors d’oeuvre.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb beef tenderloin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil, to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Cut the beef tenderloin in 3/4“ x 3/4” sticks along the grain.
- Heat up a cast iron pan over high heat and spread the coarse sea salt in it. When the salt starts to pop, place tenderloin sticks in the pan. Sear each side of the sticks for about 1 1/2 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove tenderloin sticks from the pan and let them rest for 3 minutes, covered with aluminum foil.
- Cut the sticks in 1/2 inch morsels. Season to taste. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the morsels.
- Serve in a presentation plate decorated with leafy greens with toothpicks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION