Seafood Salad With Lemon Dill Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- 8 large digby scallops, halved
- 16 mussels
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 16 prawns, cooked, peeled
- 100 g cooked shrimp
- 1 medium yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- white pepper
- 6 cups salad greens
- Steam scallops and mussels until just cooked, and cool quickly.
- Combine the lemon zest and juice, garlic, oil, sugar, and dill in a bowl.
- Gently toss in the seafood, bell pepper, tomatoes, red onion, salt and pepper. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Divide and arrange salad greens on four chilled plates. Arrange seafood mixture on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!