Seafood Pasta With Blue Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons julienned sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 cup assorted fresh vegetable, chopped (i used onion and broccoli)
- 1⁄2 cup scallops (i used frozen, raw seafood and then thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup shrimp (i used frozen, raw seafood and then thawed)
- 1 cup good quality fresh blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup vegetable stock or 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 -2 tablespoon flour, to thicken sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb pasta, any sort, i used spaghetti
- Begin boiling water and cook pasta while preparing sauce below. Don't overcook pasta! I boil mine for 8 minutes max.
- Add 3 TBSP of sundried tomatoes (more or less) in oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Saute fresh vegetables with the tomatoes and oil until softened.
- Add shrimp and scallops to the skillet and saute 3-5 minutes, until shrimp turns pink. Don't overcook.
- Add the blue cheese, parmesan, broth and simmer until blended.
- Add flour to thicken sauce and simmer further for a couple of minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare individual bowls with desired amount of pasta.
- Top pasta with sauce and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!