Seafood Casserole from Murrell's Inlet
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is taken from a cookbook published there in 1984.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper, to taste
- potato chips, crushed, for topping
- Mix all ingredients together with the exception of the potato chips and place in a flat bottomed casserole dish.
- Top the dish with the crushed potato chips.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degree F for about 30 minutes or so until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION