Sea Slug Smoothie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A surprise in every sip. I have not tried this recipe. I'm posting this for safe keeping. I found this recipe in The Fear Factor Cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 ice cubes
- red food coloring
- green food coloring
- yellow food coloring
- blue food coloring
- 1 ounce blue prepared gelatin (1 container, green or yellow can be used instead) or 1 ounce leftover fruit flavored gelatin (1 container, green or yellow can be used instead)
- canned whipped topping
- black decorating gel or red decorating gel
- To make the smoothie, combine the banana, yogurt, milk, and ice cubes in a blender container. Blend at high speed until the mixture is frothy.
- Add a drop of red, green, yellow, and blue food coloring and blend again for 30 seconds to make a loathsome-looking, mud colored drink. Pour into a tall glass.
- For the sea slug topping, cut the gelatin with a dinner knife into 6 small slivers and float on the smoothie.
- Using a can of whipped cream, spray a thin line of cream around the rim of the glass. Cover the whipped topping with black or red decorating gel to make a slimy sea worm crawling up the glass.
- Serve this drink with a long handled spoon. For safety's sake, do not drink until you've scooped out the gelatin slivers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION