Sea Breeze Cocktail Revolution Style
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- half fill a 14 oz glass witrh ice and pour out grapefurit juice.
- in a seperate glass or shaker add some ice and the cranberry juice.
- if using tumbler put the larger half of the cocktail shaker on the top of the glass tumbler hold tight and shake until their is light condensation on outside of the cocktail shaker.
- tap cocktail shaker gentle on a surface to release glass and SLOWLY pour the cranberry and vodka mix from cocktail shaker back into tumbler containing grapefruit juice aiming for a floating ice cube.
- voila it should float serve with a lime wedge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!