Sea Bass With Tenderstem Broccoli
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 2 sea bass fillets
- 150 g broccoli, tenderstem
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 4 dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Place a pan of water on the hob to boil.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then add in the sea bass fillets skin side down, fry over a medium/high heat for 2 minutes.
- Once the water is boiling - add in the tenderstem broccoli and leave for 2 minutes to cook.
- Flip the sea bass fillets and cook the other side for 1 minute.
- Drain the broccoli, then plate up adding the sea bass fillets on top.
- Chop the apricots into tiny chunks, then sprinkle on top of the sea bass along with the chopped walnuts and pomegranate seeds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!