Screamin' Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
- In small bowl combine water, yeast& sugar.
- Stir until dissolved, set aside.
- In large bowl, mix pudding with milk.
- Add 1/2 C melted butter,egg& salt.
- Mix well, then add yeast mixture& blend well.
- Gradually add flour and knead until smooth, adding a little more flour if needed (this is a soft dough).
- Place in a very large greased bowl.
- Cover& let rise until double in size.
- Punch down& cover and let rise again.
- Roll dough out on a large floured surface to a rectangle, about 34x21" in size.
- Brush the 1 C melted butter over dough.
- Combine brown sugar& cinnamon and sprinkle over butter.
- Roll dough up& cut into about 20 rolls (use dental floss to cut rolls easily).
- Pat each roll as you place it into a large greased pan (this helps keep rolls in shape).
- Let rolls rise in a warm place about 20 minutes.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 20-30 minutes, or until done.
- Beat cream cheese& butter until smooth, beat in vanilla and milk.
- Add powdered sugar& beat until smooth.
- Frost rolls while still very warm.
Join The Conversation
see 9 more