Scrambled Eggs and Mushrooms (1953)
photo by I'mPat
- Ready In:
- Whip eggs and stir in butter.
- Place bacon in a skillet and fry until crisp.
- Remove bacon but leave drippings in pan.
- Add mushrooms to drippings.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and cook until browned.
- Stir bacon pieces and onion into egg mixture.
- Add egg mixture to hot pan and cook stirring, until eggs are set and cooked to your liking.
- Season to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a wonderfully filling breakfast this was. As the bacon I used was very lean I added a teaspoon of butter to fry of sliced fresh button portabello mushrooms along with a small shallot finely sliced before adding the cooked bacon and egg mix and served with a sliced of buttered wholemeal/wholegrain toast. Thank you Chocolat!, made for 123 Hits.
see 1 more reviews