Scrambled Egg Sandwich
This is a favorite of mine. It's very different though, very different.
- Ready In:
- Beat the eggs with the water and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place bread in toaster.
- Sramble eggs and set aside.
- Spread maple syrup on both slices of bread.
- Place eggs on 1 slice of bread and top with the other.
- Serving Suggestions: Orange juice, hash browns, bacon, sausage, coffee.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Nothing "different" about it to me being originally from Maine! :) When we would have eggs and pancakes my syrup always got into my eggs; especially nice if mom had made breakfast sausage as well. Great recipe, made me cry as I have not been home in years. Would anyone like to donate some maple syrup to the Hajar Is Sad and Misses Some American Foods Desperately Fund! LOL! I DO feed the poor here in Morocco though. Thank you for the memory!!