Scd Gluten Free Pumpkin Seed Crackers
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 190C (375F).
- In blender, combine sunflower seeds, salt and garlic.
- Add sesame seeds and pulse to combine.
- Add water 2 tbsp at a time, checking for when it clumps together.
- Knead on bench.
- Roll out between waxed paper and transfer to tray.
- Use pizza cutter to cut into squares.
- Bake until browned, about 15-20 minutes.
- Break along scored lines.
- Mix tuna and mayonnaise together and serve with crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!