Scd Gluten Free Beef and Broccoli Chinese Style
- Ready In:
- 2 cups raw rice, cooked (illegal, this is for other family members)
- 3 broccoli, cut into florets
- 500 g beef, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Cook rice.
- Steam broccoli for 10 minutes.
- Saute garlic for 3 minutes in half of the sesame oil, add beef, salt and pepper and stir for 20 minutes.
- Increase heat to high and add broccoli, continue stir frying for 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- Place remaining sesame oil into pan and saute sesame seeds for up to 1 minute. Sprinkle this over the dishes and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am happily married and a stay at home mother with 3 children.</p>