Scandinavian Pecan Cookies
- Ready In:
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and egg yolk.
- Gradually add flour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- In a small bowl, beat egg white.
- Dip balls in egg white, then roll in pecans.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I AM A 69 YEAR OLD HOUSEWIFE AND I ENJOY MOST THINGS, ESPECIALLY NEW RECIPES. I LOVE TO BAKE, BUT DO NOT EAT MUCH OF MY OWN BAKED PRODUCTS. ALL ALL DELICIOUS, BUT I AM NOT MUCH OF A SWEETS PERSON. I COLLECT COOKBOOKS, AND HAVE HUNDREDS OF THEM.