Scallops of the Provence
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces sea scallops
- lemon juice
- 2 ripe tomatoes, skinned, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Toss Scallions in lemon juice. Drain, salt and dredge in flour. Sautee in olive oil until brown. Set scallops aside.
- Drain off any extra olive oil, keeping only about 1 tablespoon. Add garlic, and shallots and sauteing until lightly browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until slightly thickened. Serve sauce over scallops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married mother of twins. I very seldom ever use recipes as they are written, always modifying and adjusting them. Many times I will take three or four different recipes and come up with a new recipe based on those. <img src="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/KiwiDutch/3chefstag1.jpg">