Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole layer half of the ham, half of the onion and half of the potatoes.
- Repeat layers.
- Mix soup, milk, and 1/4 tsp.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Bake, covered in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 1 hour or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Mix bread crumbs and margarine.
- Sprinkle on top of potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered for 15 minutes more.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Tasty. My son liked these potatoes very much. I used the condensed cheddar cheese soup and substitued half and half for the milk. The sauce was creamy and had a wonderful flavor. I used four large potatoes in this recipe. I think next time I will use four medium potatoes like the recipe calls for so that the dish will be even creamer.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I made this account back in 2001, when the site was called "Recipezaar". A lot has changed in my life since then. My kids are all grown and I try to eat a low-carb lifestyle now. Some of my older recipes were handed down from my grandmother. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I have. Current recipes that I post will mostly be low carb or keto.