Scalloped Potatoes (Using Soup or Sauce Mix)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Uses 1/2 cup of recipe #243518 not included in recipe below.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine 1/2 cup SOS mix (recipe #243518) and water in a small sauce pan and cook and stir until thickened. (Optional-1 cup sour cream can be stirred into the sauce before it is added to the potatoes).
- Thinly slice potatoes and layer 1/2 in a 2-quart oven safe dish.
- Pour 1/2 of the sauce over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 the green onions and 1/2 the cheese, if desired.
- Layer remaining potatoes on top. Pour over remainin sauce, and sprinkle with green onions and cheese (if using).
- Cover and bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for an additional 55 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION