Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This delicious recipe will be a huge hit with your family and friends. It's so easy to prepare and uses only five low cost ingredients. You will love it, I promise!
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can frenchs French-fried onions
- Spread diced potatoes in casserole dish, making a layer about 1/2 inch thick. Mix soup with milk and fold into potatoes. Fold in 1 cup of the cheese. Season with Salt & Pepper, top with remaining 1 cup cheese and the French's onions. Dot with butter and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes. Serve!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION