Scallop Shrimp Stuff Casserole
photo by Hungry Happy Family
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fresh scallops
- 1⁄2 cup shrimp, peeled and devein chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water or 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Stove Top stuffing mix, set 1/2 cup aside
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup prepared stuffing, bread cubes
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheddar blend cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Medium bowl combine scallops, shrimp, onion, carrots, parsley, basil, mushroom soup, cube bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of stove top stuffing, creole seasoning, garlic and ground pepper, mix well.
- Coat with melted butter a deep baking dish or a round baking pan.
- Add scallop mixture in pan evenly then sprinkle lemon juice on top then add the rest of stove stop stuffing on scallop mixture.
- Spread cheese evenly on top of scallop mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><strong><em><span>It’s all about Family - </span></em></strong><strong><em><span>Just a simple mom cooking for her hungry family. </span></em></strong><strong><em><span>As any typical family someone always has to be picky when it comes to food. </span></em></strong></p>