Savoury Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon (Low Fat)
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 scallions, green tops only, thinly sliced (green onions)
- 1 ounce smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- Whisk eggs, egg whites and pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion greens and cook, stirring, until softened, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and cook until they just begin to set, about 10 seconds; stir in salmon. Cook, stirring gently from time to time, until the eggs have thickened into soft, creamy curds, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love great food and I particularly like trying cuisines new to me! Although I don't prepare as much food as I used to, creating in my kitchen is still one of my favourite things to do. Enjoy!