Savory Monkey Bread
photo by Brooke the Cook in
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder with parsley (Lawry's is best)
- 4 (9 1/2 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and garlic powder with parsley; mix well. Separate biscuits and dip each into butter to coat.
- In tube pan, place on layer of dipped biscuits in bottom, slightly overlapping each biscuit. Arrange remaining biscuits in zip-zag fashion, some towards center and some towards outside edge of pan. Use all biscuits in as many layers as needed.
- Pour half of remaining butter over biscuits.
- Bake, uncovered, in 375 degree oven 15-20 minutes.
- Invert onto serving platter and pour remaining butter over bread. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wowee...this is so good, fast, easy and so much better than traditional garlic bread that I normally buy frozen and pop in the oven:-(. I followed the advice of the previous reviewers and used only one can of the refrigerated biscuits. 2T. of melted butter and 1/2 t. of garlic powder and 1/2 t. of parsley flakes. Put them in a 9 inch pieplate...they looked just like the picture from Brooke~ Yum Yum... Made for HolidayTag.