Savory Baked Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 20mins
- 8 chicken breast halves
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sage
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- Remove skin from chicken breasts, debone if desired.
- Combine sour cream and lemon juice.
- Dip dreasts in this mixture and place in a covered bowl in the refrigerator overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Combine all seasonings, then mix with bread crumbs.
- Grease 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Dip chicken breasts in crumb mixture to coat all sides.
- Arrange in baking pan.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove foil and bake additonal 30 minute to brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Southeastern Washington with my husband and 3 kids (2 girls, 1 boy) and spend most of my time taking care of them. After 8 years as a SAHM I've found a part time job in a law office that I really enjoy. I love Recipezaar and whenever people talk about me being a great cook I make sure to tell them that I'm a good cook that knows a great web site.