Sauteed Wild Mushrooms With Spinach
I am planning on making this for Thanksgiving if I can hold out that long! This is a healthy side-dish for any time of the year!
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups mixed sliced wild mushrooms (any combination of shiitake, porcini, chanterelle, oyster, portobello, cremini)
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) bags fresh spinach
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until mushrooms are tender.
- Add sherry and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add spinach (add spinach in batches if necessary), and simmer 1 to 2 minutes until spinach wilts, turning frequently.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION