Sauteed Snow Peas
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- 3 cups fresh snow peas, washed
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sugar; set aside.
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add snow peas and soy sauce mixture (and sesame seeds, if using them); cook, stirring frequently, for about 3 -4 minutes or until snow peas are crisp-tender.
Join The Conversation