Sauteed Shrimp With Rosemary
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Gamberi Saltati al Rosmarino; Cucina Rustica
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 bay leaves, broken in half
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- fresh ground black pepper
- lemon wedge
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, garlic, and bay leaves in a saute pan.
- Warm the ingredients over low heat for 2-3 minutes; let cool.
- Meanwhile, peel/devein shrimp; rinse shrimp under cold running water; drain and dry well; place shrimp in a shallow dish.
- Pour the contents of the saute pan over the shrimp; add in the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the shrimp so that it is coated with the marinade.
- Let the shrimp marinate for at least 1 hour but preferably for several hours, tossing the mixture from time to time.
- If you marinate the shrimp for longer than 1 hour, refrigerate them and return to room temperature before cooking.
- Transfer shrimp/marinade to a large pan; cook over high heat until shrimp are just opaque.
- Lightly salt and serve with lemon juice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION