Sauteed Scallops With Garlic and Tomatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Simply Seafood by Vicki Emmons. Haven't made it yet but it sounds good, quick and easy.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs scallops
- flour, for dredging
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 large tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- lemon wedge
- Cut scallops into halves or quarters depending upon size. Dry well with paper towels.
- Roll scallops in flour.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet, over moderate heat, and cook scallops for 3-5 minutes tossing to coat while cooking.
- Add garlic and mix well, shaking pan to turn scallops; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomatoes and cook briefly until soft, then add parsley and toss scallops to coat.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION