Sauteed Leeks and Broccolini With Balsamic Vinegar
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
To enjoy at its best, prepare this dish last and serve immediately
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb Broccolini, trimmed and cut in half crosswise
- 2 leeks, halved lengthwise and cut diagonally into 2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in a large pan over med heat.
- Add broccolini and leeks, saute 4 minutes.
- add oregano, pepper, garlic and saute 3 minutes.
- stir in remaining ingredients and cook until liquit almost evaporates - about 30 seconds.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION