Sauteed Green Beans With Shallots, Rosemary and Hazelnuts
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Bon Appetit, December 1995. Sounds like a tasty side dish.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs green beans, Trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup shallot, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup hazelnuts, toasted, husked, chopped
- Cook green beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Rinse green beans with cold water; drain well.
- Pat dry with paper towels. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate).
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots and rosemary and saute until shallots are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped hazelnuts and toss.
- Transfer green beans to bowl and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION