Sauteed Green Beans
My favorite way to eat green beans, and very easy to make
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon
- kosher salt
- Boil green beans until they are still a little crunchy but fork tender. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a big skillet then add garlic. Cook about 30 seconds or 1 minute (make sure you do not burn it).
- Add green beans to skillet and saute about 7 minutes, tossing frequently.
- Squeeze with fresh lemon juice and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more