Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms With Scallions and Onions
- Rinse oyster mushrooms thoroughly, and pat dry with paper towels. Shred mushrooms by hand into long, thin pieces.
- Bring water to a boil in saucepan over medium-high heat, and dip in shredded oyster mushrooms for several seconds. Remove from heat.
- Combine orange, pear, ginger, brown sugar, sake, soy sauce, water and sesame oil in mixing bowl. Stir in mushrooms, onions and scallions.
- Place mushroom mixture into skillet, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Arrange mesclun on plates, and top with mushroom mixture. Garnish with sesame seeds, and serve.
Join The Conversation