Sausage, Velveeta, and Pasta Skillet
- Ready In:
4 1.5 cup servings
- 1) Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and cover.
- 2)While the pasta is boiling, cook the frozen vegetables according to the package directions. Drain.
- 3) Brown the sausage in a large skillet. Drain if necessary.
- 4) Add the cooked and drained pasta, the cooked and drained vegetables, and the 2 packets of Velveeta to the cooked sausage.
- 5) Simmer until the cheese is heated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!