Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
photo by Johnsonville Sausage
- Ready In:
- 48 large fresh mushrooms
- 1 (19 ounce) package Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Remove mushroom stems and discard; set caps aside.
- Place mushroom caps on foil-lined baking sheets; set aside.
- Remove sausage casings.
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Remove from heat. Stir in bread crumbs and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese mixture and sausage.
- Fill each cap with sausage and cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Made with only premium cuts of pork and the perfect blend of spices, Johnsonville Italian Sausage is the perfect ingredient for your favorite dishes.</p> <p>This is a sponsored profile.</p>