Sausage, Pepper and Mushroom Pizza
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Crumble sausage into a medium nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, breaking up with a spatula or spoon until cooked through, 3-5 minutes.
- Place bell pepper, mushrooms adn water in a large microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave on High until just tender, 3-4 minutes. Drain.
- Spread sauce evenly over the crust. Top with some of the cheese. Then add the sausage, pepper and mushrooms and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake until golden and cheese is melted, 8-10minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What an easy and quick pizza. I used spicy turkey sausage and homemade pizza sauce from this site, added some slivered red onions and followed the rest of the instructions. When you're in a hurry this pizza makes a great meal...just add a green salad. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2014.