Sausage Fried Rice
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb bulk sausage (I like to use mild)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (I use canola)
- 3 cups cooked rice, chilled
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed vegetables
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Cook the sausage with garlic powder in a large skillet until browned.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Pour drippings from skillet.
- Add oil and heat until hot but not smoking.
- And rice and stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute.
- Add vegetables and sausage and continue to stir-fry, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in eggs and cook until set; season.
- Sprinkle with onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I haven't been here for a long time, MY recipes aren't up for adoption. :) And don't change any of them either. ;)