Sausage Cream Cheese Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a dip recipe given to me by a friend. She calls it "Crack dip" because it can be very addictive. Do not be put off by the hot sausage, the cream cheese smooths out the heat.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 lb of hot breakfast sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 3 hours or HIGH for 2.
- Stir and serve with corn chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION