Sausage Cheese Balls
photo by dbblhm
- Ready In:
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 lb uncooked bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line Jelly Roll pan (or large cookie sheet) with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls. Place in pan evenly spaced.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!