Sausage Breakfast Pockets
photo by Shawn C
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven according to biscuit directions.
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Take off the top 1/3 of each biscuit and set aside.
- Take the other 2/3 of each biscuit, flatten them and mold them in the muffin sections; set aside.
- In skillet sauté the mushrooms and onion in butter; set aside in a bowl.
- In same skillet fry the sausage until fully cooked, crumbling it with the utensil you are using; drain well.
- Return sausage to skillet add onions and mushrooms; stir together.
- Add cheese and stir again.
- Add spoonful of mixture to each muffin tin. Place the leftover 1/3 biscuit on top as a lid and tuck in the sides.
- Bake at whatever temp and time is on the biscuit can.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!