Sausage Breakfast Cookies
These are so easy to make and taste like a sausage and cheese biscuit all rolled into one! This comes from the Jiffy mix recipe book.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from cookie sheet and place on paper towel.
- Store covered in refrigerator (if there's any left).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation