This recipe is just too delicious not to be shared. It's great for breakfast with some eggs!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb owens breakfast sausage
- 1 large diced onion
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fry your sausage and onion until cooked all the way through.
- Drain off any fat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the remainder of the ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add in your sausage mixture and stir again.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 30 –35 in a 9 X 13 greased baking pan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was really good. I did as Chanel did and added a little sour cream since I wanted to make sure it wasn't dry. Might try it without next time. We had breakfast for supper tonight with this bread, some pan fried potatoes and onion as well as scrambled eggs. We liked this bread; made a half recipe which made 3 servings. Thanks for posting!! Will make again.Reply
GOOD STUFF!!! Followed the straightforward directions, using Jimmy Dean Maple Sausage roll. I decided to "underbake" it just a little...about 28 minutes... to keep things moist. At the suggestion of Caryn Dalton, another reviewer, I served the squares with a double batch of her white " no sausage" Sausage Gravy, #122446...a really nice accompaniment! Minimal effort =big payoff!Reply
see 11 more