A crowd-pleaser for Holiday gatherings. This is my most requested recipe. These are best served with Versatile Mustard Dip (Recipe #150023).
- Ready In:
- Allow cheese and sausage to reach room temperature.
- Place in mixing bowl with Bisquick and blend until smooth. (I've had great success using my hand-held electric mixer to incorporate ingredients).
- NOTE: Mixture will be quite dry.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spray well with vegetable oil spray.
- Press/roll mixture into 1 inch balls by hand; place on cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper toweling.
- Serve warm with Versatile Mustard Dip (Recipe #150023).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 195 more